My practice is located at 4877 Chambliss Ave, Knoxville, TN 37919. This new location houses other psychotherapists and is located about 2 miles West down Sutherland. Check out the google maps link below.
4877 Chambliss Ave, Knoxville, TN 37919 (Click the address for a pop up google map image).
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete paperwork. If that’s not an option, I’m including PDFs of the forms here so that if you have access to a printer and want to take a look through these earlier and bring them in, please do so. We will review them in your first session. If you are coming as a couple or family, please have each family member sign all the forms. If you are bringing in a young person (under 18), generally, a parent will need to sign some of the consent forms. If there are any forms you feel uncomfortable with or don’t understand, please highlight that part and we will talk about it first. Please try to print them double sided if possible.
- Counseling Agreement: Please read carefully and bring any questions about late cancellations or other policies.
- Adult Intake: Complete to entirety. This helps me understand what’s bringing you in and your history.
- Assignment of Benefits Release: Only complete if you have health insurance and plan to have me bill your insurance. This form is required for me to bill insurance. *I will also ask for a copy of your insurance card.*
- Notice of Privacy Practices: Required by all clients to review and sign. Please bring any questions to your first session.
- Client Billing Information Form: to be completed by all clients.
- SafetyPlan–-to be completed by all clients.
- Release of Information: to be completed to allow for me to talk to anyone about you (former therapists, doctors, etc).
- Several screeners for common issues: ACE-Score; PTSD_Screener; Generalized_Anxiety; Depression; OCD: Please click on each issue and complete the screener and bring in with you for your first session.
Scan this QR Code to access a PDF of National, state, and some local resources if you’re in need of immediate assistance and can’t access your therapist or any therapist imminently. Always call 9-1-1 or go to a local emergency room if you are an immediate danger to yourself or others. If you are in Knoxville, call 865-539-2409 to reach mobile crisis.